The Board of Directors meets regularly. It consists of up to eight Foundation Directors who have been appointed by the Diocese, a Catholic Senior Executive Principal and up to two Staff Directors (who have been elected by the staff). You can use the links below to find out more about each Director.
Additional Information about Founder Members can be found below the Board of Directors.
Mr. Adam Hardy, Member
Director of Education at the Birmingham Diocesan Education Service
• PGCE (1992)
• NPQH (NCSL 2002)
• Teaching in Primary Catholic Education in the Archdiocese of Birmingham since 1992
• Headteacher of Christ the King Catholic Primary School since 2003:
• Professional Partner – for coaching and mentoring headteachers (NCSL 2007)
• Primary Executive Headship programme (National College 2011)
• Chair of Birmingham Primary Forum
• Member of Birmingham school Forum
• Management board of Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
• Outstanding judgment in both Ofsted S5 and Diocesan S48 inspections (2014)
• Teaching school status (2015)
• NLE (NCTL 2015)
Canon. Jonathan Veasey, Member
Parish Priest of Sacred Heart and Holy Souls
• Priest of the Archdiocese of Birmingham.
• He trained for the priesthood at St. Mary’s College Oscott and completed his studies at the Catholic
University of Leuven, Belgium.
• Since 1994 he has worked with the Catholic Schools’ in the Archdiocese of Birmingham serving as
Primary School RE Adviser.
• Served as Director of the Diocesan Education Service.
• In 2011 amalgamated the Diocesan Department of Religious Education and the Diocesan Schools’
Commission into one organisation and served as the Director of the Diocesan Education Service
• Continues to lead the Diocesan Academy Strategy as Chair of the Diocesan Academy Strategy
Rev David A Palmer, Member
Deacon, Archdiocese of Birmingham
• Qualified Chartered Accountant.
• Ex Member of the Institute of Taxation.
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
• Worked at Director level in the Finance and Computer Services industries.
• From 1990 led finance and general management programmes in the UK and abroad for 30+ major
commercial organisations and several universities.
• Developed distance learning and video-based finance training programmes.
• Has written numerous case studies, role plays, course material and articles.
• Publisher of free to access generic documents on financial management and systems.
• Since 2014, Treasurer of the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham – responsible for the financial and
administrative affairs of an organisation with 350 employees and 1,300 properties.
• He is an Ordained Deacon in the Catholic Church and has many years of experience on the boards
of charitable and educational institutions, including three years’ as a Governor of Dunstable College
and nine years’ as a Governor at the University of Luton (now the University of Bedfordshire).
• Has been a Governor in both the Primary and Secondary school educational sector.
• He is currently a Trustee of the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, Oscott College (Catholic
Seminary), the Maryvale Institute (Catholic College of Further and Higher Education) and Sehion
Ministries (Catholic Evangelisation Charity).
In addition there is a Committee of Principals that also reports in to the Board, this is chaired by the Catholic Senior Executive Leader, Mrs Helen Quinn.