The Local Academy Committee wish to appoint a reliable, hardworking and organized Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis, who is able to work as a team and on their own initiative and has excellent communication skills.
Grade: Grade 3, Point 12-18 (£17,173 – £18,870) pro-rata
Hours: 37 hours a week, permanent contract Monday-Friday 10.00am-6.00pm (Fridays start at 10.30am)
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
• Set high standards for themselves and others
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
• Able to work as part of the SJF Wraparound team in our After-School care facility.
Application forms are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd November 2018 noon
Interview Date: TBC