Required as soon as possible.
Full time and part time applicants welcome.
TMS – This post would suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher. With possible TLR for the right candidate associated to disadvantaged children across the school.
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint two outstanding class teachers to join our dynamic teaching team who have a passion for learning.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A highly skilled team player.
• Is willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our fantastic children and families.
• Is able to actively support the ethos and vision of the school.
• Sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
• A good school as judged at our last Ofsted Inspection (March 2018).
• A dedicated staff team with a desire to deliver outstanding outcomes for our children and staff.
• A strong, motivated team and supportive Local Academy Committee and opportunities to further develop within our MAC.
• Children with a love of learning, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and aspire to be the best they can be.
• A comprehensive induction support package and ongoing, high quality CPD provision.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged at your convenience, please telephone the school on 02476 615665 for an appointment.
Further details and an application form are available below to download. Completed applications are returnable to email@example.com or by post to the school address.
Please note to comply with Safer Recruitment in Education we do not accept CVs.
26th November 2018 (12:00 noon) – Closing date for applications
w/c 3rd December 2018 – Shortlisting and Interview
10th December 2018 – If we have not contacted you your application was not successful on this occasion
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to apply for a DBS check at an enhanced level and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.