Project Commissioned for SEND provision in the MAC (Staff internal to the MAC)
MAC SEND Provision Scoping Project
Remuneration: Cover cost for up to 5 days release (supply cover paid to school) taken when needed
Start Date: Summer 1 / 2 (specific dates to be co-ordinated in line with the project)
Contract Type: N/A
Are you passionate about ensuring high quality, inclusive education that is motivating and ambitious for all children- especially those with SEND- which enables all children to achieve their God-given potential?
Scope of the Project
- Collate, analyse and present information on the SEND profile at both school and MAC level
- Evaluate current systems for tracking, reporting and supporting SEND children and the effectiveness of external and wider services
- Review the current provision in place for all children on the SEN register, including those attending Alternative Provision (AP) and at the point of quality first teaching
- Work with an external specialist to consider and present a suite of best practice systems, structures and strategies to be implemented
- Work with the Strategic Improvement Team to produce and present a SEND Strategy briefing paper outlining key recommendations to the Board of Directors
- The project needs to be completed by July 10th so that it can be presented at 4pm CC3 Quality Provision Standards and Performance to shape the next Strategic and Operational plan for 2023/4.
- All expressions of interest must be agreed by your Principal prior to application and an email stating your expression should go to Will Allen firstname.lastname@example.org cc your principal to confirm that they will release.
- If we receive more than one expression of interest, we will ask for submission, no more than one side of A4 which should include your experience in the field of SEND and why you are ideally placed for this role
- An email to confirm your expression of interest (and any questions) should be directed to Will Allen (email@example.com) by 5pm Monday 15th May