Operations Manager – Cardinal Wiseman School
Grade: Scale 7 (£32,234 – £38,890)
Hours: This is a full time, full year position, however some flexibility around term time working may be considered and should be discussed at interview
We have an exciting opportunity at Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School in Coventry which is part of the Romero Catholic Academy Trust. As a member of the Leadership Group you will lead and manage the strategy and provision of support for academic activities through efficient operations and premises management. You will be responsible for the management of the premises for the site and leading and developing the administrative and premises teams.
You will also be involved in contract agreements and lettings and will support the central finance team in terms of school spend and invoice approval.
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Be part of a supportive and dedicated team
- Continuous professional development and training
- Access to a Health Cash Plan provided through BHSF
- Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic and well motivated students;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, or substantial relevant experience that demonstrates a high order of literacy, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Be able to devise policy and practice, interpreting advice and statute as needed
- Have exceptional interpersonal communication skills with the ability to relate well to both students and adults
- Have excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Have knowledge of relevant school procedures and policies such as health and safety, administrative systems and safeguarding
- Be able to manage, lead, organise and motivate a team
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 21st September 2020 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 28th September 2020
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager Job Description
Notes to Applicants