Leader of Learning EYFS and ECT Lead – St Patricks (Internal St Patricks Only)
Leader of Learning EYFS and ECT lead (INTERNAL ONLY) – St Patricks Catholic Primary School
Grade: TLR 2a
Status: Temporary until 31/08/2023
Start Date: Required September 2022
The Local Academy Committee wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Leader of Learning who will support in leading the Catholic Ethos of our happy and successful school.
We are looking for a leader to join our team who will share our vision, drive and determination. If you are looking for the next stop in your leadership development, we would welcome your visit to see for yourself.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Further details and supplementary documentation can be downloaded from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Expressions of interest should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date below.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 1st September 2022 9am
Interview Date: 6th September 2022
Leader of Learning EYFS and ECT lead 0722