Higher Level Teaching Assistant Learning Support – Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School
Romero Grade 4 scp 6 – 14 £19, 171 – £22,462 pro rata to hours and weeks worked
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 days
Do you want a rewarding Career? To make a positive difference to young people and their lives? Are you patient, empathetic, resilient and supportive?
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our supportive Learning Support team.
The successful candidate will work with teaching staff to provide learning opportunities and academic support (including numeracy and literacy) to our students, addressing emotional, behavioural, and social needs.
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- Be part of a supportive and dedicated team
- Continuous professional development and training
- Access to a Health Cash Plan provided through BHSF
- Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Grade C or above in your Maths and English GCSE’s or equivalent
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from below. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 8th June 2020 at 12 noon
Interview Date: TBC
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at email@example.com