Required for September 2018, KS1 Teacher to cover Maternity Leave.
The Local Academy Committee of this “Good School” wish to appoint a highly motivated and energetic teacher who will put children first and make learning fun. You will join a hard -working and supportive team. An ability to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school and The Romero Catholic Academy is very important.
• be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school.
• be willing and able to work across Foundation and Early Years.
• be well organised and have high expectations for the children’s attainment and behaviour.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner
• be able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement
• be cheerful, enthusiastic and creative
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by telephoning us on 024 7644 5900 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th May
St. Gregory’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be DBS checked.