Lunchtime Supervisor – Good Shepherd
Lunchtime Supervisor Advert – Good Shepherd
The Local Academy Committee wish to appoint an enthusiastic and versatile Supervisory Assistant with excellent communication skills and experience of working with children.
Term time only, 7.5 hours per week 11.45am-1.15pm. The Romero Academy pay the living wage.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleaguesOur school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.Application forms should be returned to the Principal, Mrs Yvonne Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 18th June 2018 noon
Interview Date: TBC
Application forms are available to download from below. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
Job Description and Person Specification
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Reasonable Adjustment Statement
Notes to Applicant